- Q1. What is criteria of applying for admission and what documents are required for under graduate programmes?
- Please visit the given link to see answer :
Admission Policy & Procedures
- Q2. Do I have to have a domicile ?
- Yes a domicile certificate is necessary and you can only apply against the seats reserved for your province/domicile.
- Q3. Are these seats reserved in a province for rural and urban areas ?
- No.The seats of any province are not bifurcated for rural and urban areas.
- Q4. How do I get a prospectus and admission form?
- The prospectus and admission form can be downloaded from downloads section of NCA website or can be purchased from college campus, Lahore & Rawalpindi.
- Q5. Do I have to pay for the prospectus & Admission form and if I want to apply in more than one program then what is procedure ?
- In case if applicant applies for multiple departments, an additional application processing fee of PKR 950/- shall be charged for each department.
- Q6. If I want prospectus, application form and roll no. slip by courier then what will be procedure (For Outstation Candidates)?
- Outstation candidates should send Rs. 2300/- through bank draft /Pay Order or bank deposited slip as cost of admission form and prospectus including packaging and postal charges along with hand written application indication address on which the prospectus is to be mailed (Atleast three days prior to the deadline).
- Q7. Can candidates use single application form in order to apply in multiple departments?
- Yes candidates can use single application form in order to apply in multiple departments.
- Q8. What is Application processing fee and Prospectus cost ?
- 1. PKR 2100/- (To collect Admission Forms and Prospectus manually from Admission Centers)
can be deposited in any branch of
Habib Bank Limited in A/C No. 01337901682103 titled “NCA Admission”.
Candidates should bring Bank Draft/Pay Order or Bank Deposited Slip when collecting
Application form/prospectus from the College.
- Q9. Can I apply in both Lahore Campus & Rawalpindi Campus ?
- Yes you can apply in both campuses. However separate application have to be submitted for each campus.
- Q10. Can I apply in more than one programme?
- Yes you can apply in more than one programme on the same admission form. However separate processing test fee has to be paid for every programme you apply for.
- Q11. Is there a provision of conduct of admission test/interview if I miss one ?
- No. There is no provision of conduct of admission test/interview if missed by a candidate. All candidates have to appear for their admission/interview on the date and time as notified.
- Q12. How can I submit my filled up admission form?
- The filled up admission form can be submitted to person by hand at the Lahore and Rawalpindi Campus or they can be sent through courier service or through registered post so as they reach the college on or before due date.
- Q13. How will I get my roll number for admission test?
- On the submission of the filled up complete in all respect admission form you shall be issued a roll no. slip which may have more than one roll no. if you have applied in more than one programme.
- Q14. Do I have to bring my roll no slip when appearing for test?
- Yes it is compulsory that you have the roll no. slip with you when you come to the test centre. Candidates who do not have their roll no. slips at the test centre shall not be eligible to sit for admission test.
- Q15. Will the college provide me the material for admission test?
- The college will only provide answer sheets for aptitude, mathematics and drawing test. Candidates should bring their own pen, pencil, drawing board, thumb tags and tape.
- Q16. How many seats are reserved for foreign students?
- Separate seats are provided for candidates from foreign countries who have other than Pakistani or Azad Jammu and Kashmir citizenship. Admission to the College for foreign nationals is processed by the College through Higher Education Commission (HEC).A total of 11 seats are reserved for foreign candidates.
In accordance with the decision of Government of Pakistan separate 2% quota seats are allocated for the children of refugees of the Indian held Kashmir (IHK). Admission on these seats is processed by the Federal Government.
- Q17. How many seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates?
- 2% separate quota seats of total 1st year (F.C) seats of the College are reserved for physically challenged candidates. All such applicants should attach an application to the admission form indicating their desire to be considered for special seat. A certificate from Disability Board issued by respective Government hospital should also be attached with application.
- Q18. What is admission procedure (Eligibility Criteria) ?
- The college grants equal opportunities to women and men who possess exceptional aptitude for the visual arts and who have attained a reputable standard in general education before applying for admission. The College does not discriminate against admission for physically challenged persons.
The College conducts admission tests which are held in all the provinces of Pakistan. Candidates wishing to join the department of fine art and faculty of design are required to obtain high grades in the drawing and aptitude tests. Candidates wishing to apply for the department of architecture are required to pass an examination in mathematics in addition to drawing and aptitude tests. Those wishing to apply for the department of Musicology, Cultural Studies and Film and Television will be required to take an aptitude test. Only those candidates are eligible to take the admission examinations who have passed the Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from any recognized institution, with a minimum of second division (45% Marks). Students with third division are not eligible to apply.
- Q19. When admission forms will be available on NCA website?
- During admission days you can download application forms from NCA website.
- Q20. Is there any hostel facility for those who get admission in NCA ?
- Yes but only for outsiders.
- Q21. From where I can get NCA latest news ?
- You can get latest news about NCA from our official website or social media too. Official links of social media are given as below :